Model Cars Magazine Forum

Mg 2002 lemans

Mal.au

Hi Guys

Made some progress today with the MG, I tried painting the green over the dark colors and it didn't work to well, especially since the roll over hoop was in white primer, so I masked and I masked and I masked and white primered the stripe here is the result, I have got a slight bit of touch up to do on the bottom part of the wing and a slight amount on the body, but I am very happy so far.

Took some creative masking to get the green right on the wing and I won't know if I have it right till I put it together

2003_0207Image0018.jpg

Here you can see the masking mistake any suggestions on how to fix it ??? You can also see what I nearly missed, the car is actually faded from Black to charcoal Grey in most 1:1 pics it looks either Black or Grey not both

2003_0207Image0017.jpg

Just noticed that the green on one side of the roll over hoop is a bit thin, so I will mask that and the mistake up and hit it with some more green, then I will try to wet sand the over spray off where I missed the masking the first time, any other suggestions great fully accepted on fixing the over spray, Thanks for any help.