Model Cars Magazine Forum

dodge dog dish caps

does anyone know an aftermarket company that does the Dodge dog dish caps? it will have the Dodge symbol in the center (1969-70 vintage). also looking for white letter markings (decals or rub-ons) of the Goodyear polyglass GT tires. would prefer 15's over 14's but beggers cant be choosers!

here is a link to the caps....

http://www.classicindustries.com/mopar/parts/md2308.html

thanks in advance

Tubbs

Credit goes to member "slusher" for this one, but Goodyear Polyglas GT tire decals can be found in this Revell-Monogram '67 Dodge Coronet R/T kit:

post-2340-0-02273800-1342190099_thumb.jpg

I'm not sure if any later versions of the same kit included the decals or not, though.

Credit goes to member "slusher" for this one, but Goodyear Polyglas GT tire decals can be found in this Revell-Monogram '67 Dodge Coronet R/T kit:

post-2340-0-02273800-1342190099_thumb.jpg

I'm not sure if any later versions of the same kit included the decals or not, though.

holy i-feel-like-an-idiot Batman..... i actually have that kit, quite a few i might add!! dont use much decals and never even looked... in the words of the imortal Homer Simpsom....

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks Casey and Slusher for sending me in the right direction....... my own model room.

Missing Link Resins makes some absolutely stunning 1/25th scale 1969-1975 Dodge hubcaps .

Full detail , amazing accuracy ; Missing Link makes top notch parts . Highly recommened !

http://www.modelcarsmag.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=59600

I got the set which I ordered , in less than one week !

*as a side note regarding the 1:1 scale reproduction of these hubcaps : i'm glad that they're available , but $100 each is tough to swallow ! *

Edited by 1972coronet

Missing Link Resins makes some absolutely stunning 1/25th scale 1969-1975 Dodge hubcaps .

Full detail , amazing accuracy ; Missing Link makes top notch parts . Highly recommened !

http://www.modelcars...showtopic=59600

I got the set which I ordered , in less than one week !

*as a side note regarding the 1:1 scale reproduction of these hubcaps : i'm glad that they're available , but $100 each is tough to swallow ! *

thanks for everyones help. i tried to go the "parts" section of missing links web page but nothing comes up. the resin bodys do, but no parts. any ideas? and yes, 72coronet, ANY part of a mopar restoration is very painful to the wallet!! i cant believe the prices they are getting for this stuff!!

• 2 weeks later...

I'll check my 68 Dodge Charger for the dog dish hub caps and steel rims.I know it has them but not sure it has the Dodge emblem.

hey LURCH426, those are not the ones i am looking for..... BUT ...... i can still use them if you are willing to trade them. i have lots of stuff but murphy says probably nothing you need!! hehe....

just asking... does the LURCH refer to the Addams Family and how about the 426....... mopar fan by chance, i have lots of mopar stuff!!

is that the going price from Mopar Performance OR are those aftermarket? I didn't think they were that expensive from Mother Mopar.