Model Cars Magazine Forum

AXIA Skyline GTR GR.A

ShadowsWillRise

Let me just say this build was a nightmare, not because of the kit itself just my own problems. I bought this kit off ebay a few months ago and really wanted to do it as it was the first Tamiya kit i ever had. Right away i started on the engine and had it completed in a few days i set it aside to come back to the rest later. Well life got in the way and 2 months later i finally i got back around to it but could i find the motor of course not. two days of ripping my house apart still not found. So i start the build without it (I'm sure i will find it now that its done) and as i get farther in the build i go to put on the wheels and realize the axles are missing (###### Ebay) so i make do, In the end its done for now unless i find the engine, Also sorry for pic quality i only have my cell phone for pics right now. Also forgive the headlights being a bit cloudy the testors clear glue is still drying

P170812_1520.jpg

P170812_1521.jpg

P170812_1521_01.jpg

P170812_1521_02.jpg

P170812_1522.jpg