Model Cars Magazine Forum

iphone app

I seem to be checking the forum more and more using my iphone but so far haven't been able to figure out how to upload pics from it. At the bottom of my iphone screen it mentions a "IPS Communities App" for the iphone. Anyone using this? I'd love some info before putting it on my phone.

Joe, let me know how this works out.

I know there is an iAPP thingee, don't have one, so can't check it out.

I did set up the main web site to be "responsive" where it would adapt to the different browsers, and I think that is working okay.

I noticed that a long time ago. I just put a shortcut to the board in my icons on my iPhone...and yes, the photobucket would be a good idea for uploading the pictures as well. Although, I would personally copy my pics from the iPhone DCIM files to the computer first to check quality.

Edited by Skydime

It looks like it is just for iPhone. I looked at it on the app site and it looks more like an email program would be on your phone. User reviews were not kind though so I think I'm gonna skip it. I use photobucket for my pics but didn't know they had an app. Think I'm gonna give that a shot. It'd be nice to be able to load pics to the forum without having to fire up the Mac