Model Cars Magazine Forum

Hubert Platt's Paul Harvey Ford

Fast Floyd

:) Hello This aAMT 66 Fairlane With a Custom Built rear sub Frame, & Mini Tubed. The Engine is a Revell Parts pack 427. It has a Drag City Casting Hood scoop. Since this was a GT car not a 427 Car. I spent a few months Looking for the Decals. I finaly found them LOL Thanks for looking, & Enjoy.

Picture004.jpg

HPIM1584.jpg

HPIM2442.jpg

HPIM2444.jpg

HPIM2443.jpg

Hey I got the Decals off Ebay, Billy Gooche Did them at one time. but this guy Swears he has nothing to do with Billy. Here is his Email addy

specialappearancedecals@yahoo.com

:) Maybe he has more of them. He makes very nice decals, he is very quick shipping, & they came undamaged. You can't ask for more than that. LOL

Nice job on the chassis, she turned out great. Funny these old fairlanes are one3 of my favorite cars and I havent built one yet!

Raisin

Thanks Raisin, You got to build one or two or three. LOL I think you will like the kit. You can do about anything to them. The have very nice detail Too.

Very nice looking old Ford,Floyd. Good to see you over here too. I actually go to several forums,but mostly the other one.With all the blowing off steam there right now, I figured I'd come back here a little more.

Thanks Craig, I have been wondering where you've been hanging out. I just joined here, so far I like it very well. Yeah, I kind of got burnout on all the venting too. Good to hear from you. :D