Forum will be Offline for Server Maintenance ×
Model Cars Magazine Forum

1/32 70 mach 1 with 1/24 parts ?

t_sean91

hey everyone today i recived a little 1/32 70 mach 1 snap tight called " the lizard"! lol.. while thinking of what in the world i was going to do with this i decided i was going to try and make a muscle machine inspired build. so i started hacking on it and this is what ive got so far. custom tube chassis, 97 cobra 4.6 dohc motor and tranny, custom cowl hood (used 68 firebird hood center) some reat window scoops (used a blower style air cleaner cut in half). i made side skirts from a roof rack fom my 65 chevelle wagon for added cartoonish look. this is all i got done tonight soo i will hopefully add more pictures soon! thank you

seaiemodel001_zpsdb8e273b.jpg

seaiemodel003_zps44e23cf8.jpg

seaiemodel004_zps6cb085a6.jpg

hey guys i got some little work in on the mustang. i made my own racecar inspired interior. the dash is made from a razor blade handle and aluminum foil and the center cage cover piece is made out of a cap gun box and foil. there not done yet im still tooling with some ideas. but this is the general idea. tommarow i will get some more putty on it and get the body done! seansmustangmodel001_zps8dfd07ef.jpg

seansmustangmodel002_zps50d382e8.jpg

seansmustangmodel005_zpsb882ef01.jpg

seansmustangmodel005_zpsb882ef01.jpg

seansmustangmodel007_zps4eaa50e5.jpg