Model Cars Magazine Forum

project SUPER bee. a mean street car WIP* aug 24. DONE!

freakshow12

well I have an update. the prochargers rolled in a couple days ago but I just got fabbing up a bracket now. its going to be tight but it will fit. still have not decided on the dominator or a efi intake like the edelbrock ram intake.

photo136_zps9e39390a.jpg

photo135_zpsa9d258bc.jpg

photo137_zpsb0786a91.jpg

the blower bracket is finished. I used pictures of the 440 dodge bracket on the procharger website and went from there. I made the tensioner from aluminum then slipped some sprue inside and drilled it for a styrene rod to mount it. I countersunk the face a bit to make it look a bit better. it has the idler screw on the top and I made a nut from styrene. it will look better painted I hope. it was a fair bit of work.

photo144_zps23ef3073.jpg

photo143_zpsc696438c.jpg

photo142_zpsb8495c30.jpg

Thanks guys. Mike, when you give me pure art to work with I try and make the full package pop. The bracket turned out good. Would be nice if there was a way to reproduce it. I want the engine to be the focus of the car

cast the bracket...... would be easy enough

been a while with work and my boys playing lacrosse but I found an hour tonight to get some things done on this. I got some paint on some things. I made an electric water pump from pictures on some mopar boards. I mocked it up so you good folks could have a look. what do you think so far?

photo146_zps50343ec2.jpg

photo147_zpse659c539.jpg

photo148_zpsf16a4b8d.jpg

• 3 weeks later...