Model Cars Magazine Forum

Fast & Furious

I watched the movie last week in the cinema and I must admit it is one of the more mature F&F movies, until they came to the last part of the movie at the runway. I believe the scene took about 15 minutes, where approx the take off speed of such beast around 200mph is.

That would be approx a runway of 75 miles! I dunno, seems a bit far fetched :) and how did Helena die? She only fell about 10-12 feet, not really enough to be fatal.

SPOILER ALERT! Thanks a lot Erik. <_<

I lost interest in F&F with the first movie.

When they started hollering noss, noss (not NOS) and they had a heller explosion (which we know would not happen) I had enough and left! :lol:

Now with the overload of CGI stuff........ :wacko:

I cringe every time I hear some little puke call nitrous that. And they didn't do us real car guys any favors with making the whole world think that nitrous oxide is explosive. I blame that show for the coffee can muffler and retarded rear wing craze too.

I cringe every time I hear some little puke call nitrous that. And they didn't do us real car guys any favors with making the whole world think that nitrous oxide is explosive. I blame that show for the coffee can muffler and retarded rear wing craze too.

Well, if you didn't notice, APC went out of business not long after Robert Cohn too. :rolleyes: And I never EVER in my entire life heard someone call it "noss" until this movie. It was always N.O.S., because of the brand, or nitrous.

And oh yeah, you forgot to mention that Hector is going to be running 3 Civics with Spoon engines and "Motek System Exhausts" instead of Motek exhaust systems. :lol:

Edited by Skydime

I heard the next F&F was going to be a prequel starting before the first film F&F. So what would that be ? F&F -1 ?

I think the worst thing is when people do prequels that include objects (vehicles in this case) that are newer than the older movie that proceeds it in the timeline.

The first movie supplies nothing but hilarious one liners.. so its great for that comdeic factor. 2nd movie was for sure the absolute worst of the bunch.. I actually enjoyed Tokyo Drift as it was the first of the movies I tought that you really liked the characters (Han). I doubt they will continue on the level they are at now, because Lin is no longer working on the upcoming projects..

The first movie supplies nothing but hilarious one liners.. so its great for that comdeic factor. 2nd movie was for sure the absolute worst of the bunch.. I actually enjoyed Tokyo Drift as it was the first of the movies I tought that you really liked the characters (Han). I doubt they will continue on the level they are at now, because Lin is no longer working on the upcoming projects..

He say why he stopped?

"Lin has informed the studio that he won’t direct the seventh Fast and the Furious movie, on the basis that its “aggressively accelerated [production] timetable” won’t allow him the proper time to finish editing Fast & Furious 6 and complete pre-viz work on the followup – without having to rush both processes and be satisfied with sloppy results, that is."

Basically he was not down to just spit out another movie because its hot and making tons of cash. He wants the right amount of time to do it his way.. I dont blame him

Edited by Project510

• 9 months later...

Nick, that is confirmed. And what an honorable way to say goodbye to Paul and the Brian character. But if they "retire" Brian, won't Mia be going with him? And that presents opportunity for Dom to contact her and check on them. I'm sure that, if that happens, some favorable words will be spoken about Brian in future movies. Of coarse, as a tribute to Paul.