Model Cars Magazine Forum

Better Start By Showing A Recent Build I Suppose

wehf100

hi guys. I'm new here, although some may recognside me from other forums. I am here on recommedation, so i look forward to participating. Here's a couple of my latest builds. They are both 1:43 whitemetal kits, both from Somerville. Both nightmare with awful fit and flash as thick as 1/16'' in places. Great fun to build.

DSCF0004-2.jpg

1940 Vauxhall '10'

DSCF0012-2.jpg

DSCF0014-1.jpg

1948 Vuaxhall Velox convertible.

As people may guess- i am a British car fan, i mainly work in 1:43 and 1:32, 1:24 being the exception when something cool comes along. Cya all around!

Hi and welcome!

Ahh! Another 1/43 scale builder! :blink:

Those look pretty good and yes, it can be frustrating when the material is too thick in spots in that scale. A while back I built a 1/43 resin Provence Moulage Simca Abarth that was like that. :o

I build and collect 1/43 from time to time...................some really cool stuff is in that scale that you just can't get in 1/24-1/25.

BTW, you'll want to put your full name in your signature, lest Constable Jairus dings you for not doing so. ;) Just go to "My Controls" and under edit signature, you can put your name.