Model Cars Magazine Forum

2001 Cadillac Escalade

Joe R.

Here's a simple little side project. I'm building an off-road version of the Escalade. Nothing radical here.I'm going to build a show-room concept. I lifted the suspension with spacers and added H3 tires and wheels. This is a curbside kit with good chassis detail. The color is undecided but this SUV won't be bling bling. Thanks for looking.

post-2157-1195089414_thumb.jpg

post-2157-1195089434_thumb.jpg

post-2157-1195089451_thumb.jpg

Here's a simple little side project. I'm building an off-road version of the Escalade. Nothing radical here.I'm going to build a show-room concept. I lifted the suspension with spacers and added H3 tires and wheels. This is a curbside kit with good chassis detail. The color is undecided but this SUV won't be bling bling. Thanks for looking.

Great idea! I like it! do you want people to know they are Hummer rims, or are you going to change/modify them? Cause they are very distinct.

I'll be watching this one!

I didn't want to go for aftermarket custom off-road wheels and there's not much out there when it comes to production style off-road wheels and trucks. Since the H2 style wheels first showed at concept car shows between 2000 and 2001,I figured I can use these wheels for a 2001 Cadillac SUV concept. I might find a set of new wheels that will fit these tires.

Edited by Joe R.