Model Cars Magazine Forum

Morris Mini Cooper

cruz

I love classic Minis & own a 2011 Mini Clubman S (street legal Go Kart). I am, also all for having fun, building models. We all know how an alternator won't work, hanging out in space, supported by the fan belt, alone. But a lot of us still build them that way. I love those wheels & I'm sure they will look way cool, on that Mini. Build it the way you want to, have fun, & paint that puppy indigo!

I've been a Mini owner forabout 20 years now. In my opinion an original classic color suits best on a Mini, also because this model is a pre 1967 model and not a later (>1993) injection Mini. I would choose for snowberry white with black roof, dark red with black roof, grey or caramel brown.

If you really are lookig for a modern color than I think orange (black roof) or indigo (silver roof) is best. And please use the original steel rims or Minilights....

Dennis

Edited by Obivion

Hi Marcos,

WOW, I guess you've stirred the rivet counters up in here, good for you too, it is YOUR model so build it how you like mate, I also love the wheels and think they really suit the Mini and the Burnt Orange would look sweet...

Andy...