Model Cars Magazine Forum

new to form

hello I have been looking and watching this site and I finally jumped on board . born and raised in Maryville tn. now in Dutton al. I have collected die cast for last 15 years and built models as young lad . but getting back into building and molding die cast to the real drag drivers of the day .

I have over 1400 die cast in my collection gmp hwy61 ertl . and now ACME . I build some of there kits but want to build more drag cars of back in the day .

you guys do some great work and enjoy looking at your builds .

its kind of hard for me to build are type I had left hand crushed by sledge hammer . that's why I type with 1 hand and the way I type so excuse me for not being correct in my English ..

I have stated to sale about half of my die cast to were I can more room to display my items .I hope to be a person on this form who can be of help . 1 thing up front I always tell the truth and shoot it right down the line . I was raised this way and stand behind be truthful ! I hope you will do the same no matter if does step on toes .. its better to tell the truth always

I was on another form were they wanted you to kiss up and talk wonders of die cast that was not correct are what it should be .so for telling truth I was crucified by the owner ! now I know how Jesus felt when they nailed him to the cross for telling the truth !!!!!

I have always said if you don't like what I say block my messages so you don't have to read it ....

if you have any question please contact me at tenn.cooter@yahoo.com

I HOPE TO GET TO KNOW A LOT OF GREAT COLLECTORS ON THE FORM AS I DID ON PUB/2

now start building and collecting them toys tiny cars . clay

post-13996-0-11926600-1401388178_thumb.j