Model Cars Magazine Forum

Is there a source for M&H slicks decals?

Looking for an aftermarket source for M&H slicks decals like these.

These are the only two that I found in my stash. Looking for more since I have several sets of the Parts Pack M&H's I'll be using on future builds

Thanks

post-12704-0-68150500-1407376116_thumb.j

post-12704-0-97805300-1407376117_thumb.j

Hakan, I've checked their nostalgic contingency sheets online and I don't see the M&H decals on them. I may be missing them but I don't believe they have them on those sheets. I'd also like to just get a sheet of M&H decals only as I have more contingency decals than I'll probably ever be able to use.

I have a call in to Slixx,I'm waiting to hear back from them. I'm going to suggest that they do them as a mini sheet.

Slixx don't have a whole sheets with logos from just one brand, there are only a couple of decals from the different brands present on their sheets.

I do have some of Slixx Contingency sheets so I know they have M & H decals, decals similar to this one are on one of their sheets but with the M & H in white.

mh_tires_racemaster_1.gif

Here is another M & H logo present on a couple of other Slixx Contingency sheets.

mh_tires_racemaster_2.jpeg

They do have M & H Decals on decal sheets in other categorys too, for example on Jungle Jim, Tommy Ivo and several other FC sheets, Bebee & Mulligan, Jade Grenade and other TF sheets, .

Edited by Force