Forum will be Offline for Server Maintenance ×
Model Cars Magazine Forum

Shipping to Canada?

danman6677

It varies depending on where it is shipped from. Assuming you are talking about shipping from the US it is generally in the $20 - $25 US dollar range. Add in the exchange and often shipping will cost you more than the kit itself. It sure has gone up quite a lot in the last couple of years.

Whoever is shipping to you is going to have to go to the post office and find out. It all depends on what part of Canada you are in (Canada is pretty vague as it is a large area to cover :lol: ) and where it is coming from in the States. I do know that about 5 years ago or a little longer, I had a pretty regular trading partner on another forum that lived in Edmonton and I live in West Virginia and it usually cost me less than $10 in shipping to send to him. There was even one time I bought him a kit on ebay to save him shipping, they wanted $25 for shipping to him directly and it only cost me $6 and about the same to then ship it to him.

I use stamps.com. I can print postage at my house. One thing ive learned is do not use their flat rate boxes, it almost doubles the price

If you really want to be cheap take all the bags out, flatten the box halves and put it in a large padded envelope

I would say anywhere betwee. $20-$30 depending on the size.