Model Cars Magazine Forum

Missing girl in Knippa Texas area

DrKerry

For those that live in the Texas area or anywhere,if you see this young lady, her parents are looking for her. I don't normally do this but Amber her mom is a friend on my Arrowhead site. It would be nice to see her daughter back home for Christmas... If anyone does see her call local authorites, contact me and I can contact her mom... Thank you for keeping an eye out!!! God Bless!!

http://www.arrowheadology.com/forums/general-discussion-off-topic-craziness/44549-missing.html

Some of you know, and are aware. My daughter Mearrett Afton Thomas (Parker) went missing Dec 7th 2013 from Leakey Texas. She was supposed to be going to a youth dance in Concan Texas. It was an excuse to run off. We had not been in a fight she had sat with me and watched me paint and we had talked. A mother was supposed to come pick her up and when I went and asked when she was leaving Mearrett was already gone. Last contact was on Sunday, but after that she has had no internet activity or phone activity.The numbers have been traced and come back to google voice. Her phone can't be traced because it has no sim card.We have contacted every boy we could find to see if they had seen or heard from her. Her friends are worried because she didn't tell them anything.She has snuck off for a weekend before but not like this. When she was stranded she called me and her Dad to come get her. The police are involved and border patrol notified.She's 5'8 145 lbs has a tattoo of music is love across her stomach.Dark hair and blue eyes.I don't know what else to say except pray that she comes home or that we get a lead to find her anything right now would be welcome. It is now going on day nine.

153771d1387206457-missing-1501895_396252

153990d1387551111-missing-mearrett-compi

Edited by DrKerry