Model Cars Magazine Forum

New to forum...first build since i was a kid.

I want to start by saying i have watched & learned from watching everyone on this forum, some of ur builds are amazing! I decided to start my comeback with the Black Mack from Convoy! I started with Dave Natale's complete kit, but plan on making changes to make it more like the movie truck! Heres were we are at so far!http://photobucket.com/rdmack

Yes u did Craig...After seeing what u did with those, it gave me the itch to start again! That kit of Daves makes it a little easier! Thanks for the compliment... I have the dream of doing the same TV & movie trucks that u did! Yours alllooked great!

hello dave i see your from pa.i went to the truck show in macungie a couple of weeks ago and dave natale was there with alot of his products.he had a rubberduck assembled and in a case. he was raffeling it off. did you attend the show this year? welcome back to modeling.

Hi Dave and welcome to the forum. I'm also a relativity new member and a resident of the Keystone state as well. My dad was born and raised in Clearfield but moved to Western Pennsylvania before I was born. Looks like you are off to a good start on your R model Mack. Hope to see more photo's as you complete your update of the model.