Model Cars Magazine Forum

1993 MEINEKE THUNDERBIRD

chris coller

Where to start? Well I finished this up late Saturday night for a contest Sunday. Thank god I got my RB MOTION parts Saturday(thanks Rob). I used Protech braided line, Detail Master fittings, Scale Motorsports dzus fasteners and other photo etch fasteners,Model Car Garage rotors, Replicas of Maryland brake calipers, scratch built shocks, trackbar,swaybar, front chassis bars, and cut the top of the rollcage of and rebuilt that. There is plenty more work done but I won't bore you with the dialect. Here are the pics. Enjoy!

set11092.jpg

set11093.jpg

set11095.jpg

set11096.jpg

set11097.jpg

I don't have much interest in Nascar builds, but you just have to appreciate the quality, in every aspect, of this build. I think Chris rates right up there with the best Nascar builders, and if he had a professional taking the photos (sorry, Chris :o ) you would definitely see it. Cruz is right, it's more impressive in person. Uh....did you build this one on the floor, also? :D:wub: