Model Cars Magazine Forum

Your collections, show them off

Oh boy, you couldnt even get to your bench. Youve got some real nice kits waitin up on the shelves. I keep telling my wife what i have is nothing compared to what ive seen. What i gave is just drop in bucket. But you guys have a set area, i dont yet. Im sure gonna try to catch up!

Terry, I think we are all going to your place, we will bring supplies [paint/glue/food/beverages/campers] and we will have a weekend build......you just have to provide one kit per person :D [and some space for campers/tents B) ]

Yeah, I have plenty of camper space. I dont know about givin up kits, but beer makes me generous. Its quite a collection, I know. Ive spent the last 18 years building it up. Theres a lot of prized kits in there, and some sealed that will never be opened. Last time I made my little sister count them it was somewhere in the neighborhood of 550. Over half of them contain resin cabs. Its a little much, but it keeps me out of trouble.

Heres a couple more for ya

DD94C7B0-AAB7-4501-89D8-BC04EB5CF766_1.j

1128DBDA-7AE1-4BED-92EF-90BCF66373EF.jpg

BA3BADD6-7CBE-42F4-8048-BDB870712EDC_1.j

2DF70F15-105D-4A55-8BFC-D5745C593742.jpg

AAB52F18-929B-4A77-B87E-C468B771FC96.jpg

Edited by Superpeterbilt

wow, quite the collection!

now, who's going to trade me an autocar for something I have kicking around? :D I have yet to get one of those, or an Alaskan hauler....they seem to be elusive............[not elusive, but expensive as heck.....]

• 1 month later...