Model Cars Magazine Forum

Testarossa (Koenig) Street Version

70mach1

WOW Beautiful job! This is my number ONE all TIME FAVORITE super sports car and you've done a marvolous job at it! Take a look at my red one if you haven't seen it already. I was planning on similar color as yours with a Light Ivory interior, but changed the body paint to Italian Red instead.

You did a very nice job on it! Thank you for shareing!

wow that looks good. im glad you didn't do it red or yellow. those colors are so overused on a ferrari.

that blue looks really good. keep up the good work :rolleyes:

<-----Hey! What's wrong with red?! Just look at my avatar! :rolleyes:

Edited by FujimiLover

<-----Hey! What's wrong with red?! Just look at my avatar! :o

No it's just i've seen so many people do a red or yellow ferrari that it seems that when some body builds one you know that they are going to do one of those colors. you always here about ''Ferrari red'' or Ferrari ''yellow''. I really like yours and i'm not sayin that it is horrible it's just that it's nice to see a little change in the system every now and then. any car with an animal on the hood will look good no matter what color you paint it. i guess it's just my personal preference. :D

both ferrari's look good. Great job guy's.

Very nice job, I like it in blue, looks extremely cool!

To join the red --> <-- no red Ferrari theme, I planned to build my Koenig Testarossa gunship grey with black/red interior. After I painted the body I didn't really like it that much as I though before. I don't know why it was not the right color for me. You know I guess if I was rich enough to buy a model of my favourite dream car (whatever model it is), it would be red. So the Koenig Testarossa body is in the sink now to get rid of the paint as I'm repainting it red. You know I think we even change our mind during one build, this is how it works...

• 6 years later...