Model Cars Magazine Forum

Service Station

70elcamino

Mr, El Caminio or should I say fellow Texas friend uh P M me at edshaver @ ymail,com. Theres a wail of a lot of information I can share with yomasto building that somewhat dubious excuse for a model and yep I can help with the decal delemia . Im the one who did the Amoco Projek , well still am on it too , te Shell shaped Shell and further back , the Pure oil cottage . Go see my work in old archived pages of Dioramas . Ed Shaver :lol:

Hi guy,

I have the Texaco decals that came with the other version of the kit. PM me if you're interested.

As far as the kit goes, don't look for interior walls or the large sections of the back and right side walls. They're not included in the kit.

Take a look at my Oasis thread. I used the Texaco Kit as a starting point in it and used plastic signs from WalMart to fill in the missing parts of the side walls.

DEFINITELY talk to Ed about the gas station! He has a ton of info about them and has helped me more than once on my building. He also is someone that can steer you in the right direction for reference info to accurately detail your station.

-Scott H.

P.S.

Could you please add you name in your signature? I find it a ton easier to help someone when they have an actual name instead of a handle.

Edited by Scott H. AKA Cpt. Bondo

Scott, Now you KNOW you NEED to take your meds BEFORE you leave the Assylum,Don't you???!! If you had, you would have seen that he DID leave his name at the end of his thread. It's Russell,see? Now take your meds RIGHT NOW before you get on the WRONG bus AGAIN! Remember what happened last time!!!AND you PROMISED!!! :lol::lol::lol: I LOVE THIS PLACE!!!!!

Edited by george 53

Scott, Now you KNOW you NEED to take your meds BEFORE you leave the Assylum,Don't you???!! If you had, you would have seen that he DID leave his name at the end of his thread. It's Russell,see? Now take your meds RIGHT NOW before you get on the WRONG bus AGAIN! Remember what happened last time!!!AND you PROMISED!!! :lol::lol::lol: I LOVE THIS PLACE!!!!!

Yea, Yea, Yea... I know, I know... But the jacket with the long sleeves is just sooooooo comfy!!!! :PB)

Actually, I hadn't taken any meds... That was the problem! When I answered the post I had been sitting here at the computer desk for longer than I should have and my back was starting to hurt badly. :(

I actually missed his name at the end of his post, and for that I sincerely apologize to Russell. I guess I've gotten too used to looking for everyone's names in their signature.

-Scott H.

• 1 month later...
Hi Scott,

no I never did, I just figured you got busy and forgot about it. Since you were giving them to me, I wasn't going to say anything about it.

Russell

I just LOVE our Postal System....

When you Positively Absolutely have NO IDEA IF it'll make it there, much less in one piece! :lol:

Let me look and see if I have another set.

I still haven't gotten the pictures of the way I used plastic signs to build the missing parts of the walls for you yet. I got my camera back finally, but now it won't work! :blink:;);)

Isn't it funny how well family will take care of your stuff when you loan it to them??? ;)

-Scott H.

I just LOVE our Postal System....

When you Positively Absolutely have NO IDEA IF it'll make it there, much less in one piece! :)

Let me look and see if I have another set.

I still haven't gotten the pictures of the way I used plastic signs to build the missing parts of the walls for you yet. I got my camera back finally, but now it won't work! :lol: :lol: :unsure:

Isn't it funny how well family will take care of your stuff when you loan it to them??? :lol:

-Scott H.

You know what they say about family...can't live with them , can't kill them either.

Russell Zachry