Model Cars Magazine Forum

Real or Model #169 FINISHED!

Real or model?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Real or model?

What's your point? ;)

Better late than never. :D

Besides, I find my results improve through procrastination. ;)

Well. I can't wait until next Friday!! :lol:

:lol:

Can't argue with you on that point. The odds of getting it right definitely improve dramatically after you've seen the answer! :lol:

At first I thought it was a Tom Coolidge resin as he does a BEAUTIFUL '57 Buick Sedan. But looking at the glass, the headlights, I thought Nahhh..........no one's THAT good! :)

A close friend of the family had a '57 Buick when I was a kid back in the '60's........his was a 2 door HT (Century, Special?), white with a red interior, and I got to ride in it quite often back then. So I knew what this was the millisecond I spotted it.

Wish all of them were this easy! ;)

At first I thought it was a Tom Coolidge resin as he does a BEAUTIFUL '57 Buick Sedan. But looking at the glass, the headlights, I thought Nahhh..........no one's THAT good! :)

A close friend of the family had a '57 Buick when I was a kid back in the '60's........his was a 2 door HT (Century, Special?), white with a red interior, and I got to ride in it quite often back then. So I knew what this was the millisecond I spotted it.

Wish all of them were this easy! ;)

Step to the front Bill!!!!;) ;) :D

http://boscosgarage.com/ba-57buickspecial.htm

http://public.fotki.com/tomcoolidge/add-another-bus-big/

Can I assume then, that you play the lottery the day after the winning numbers have been revealed? B)

Yeah, I tried that once ... but they wouldn't give me the winnings. Said something about there was some kinda rule ...

Dang rules ruin everything.

:mellow: