Model Cars Magazine Forum

Posting pics

click on the img link under your picture so it turns blue, right click, copy, then come here and when ready for the pic, press 'control' and 'v' and it will put the link in your post, after you post your message, the pic will show up. hope this helps.

I tried that, no luck. Isn't there something else in Photobucket that you have to do? I can't remember. I try to paste the link into the box and get an Image something or other, reight click, paste and then nothing happens after that. Control V does nothing either. Urrrg!

Edited by Modelcollector

photo_zpsdc74b331.jpg

I just posted this like this,

find pic you want in PB in your library, while all the pic's are small, there are 4 boxes under them, left click on the bottom box under the pic you want and it will turn blue, once it's blue, right click it, click 'copy', then come here, type in whatever text you want, then hit 'control' and 'v' and it should put the picture in as text, after you hit the 'post' button, it will show up as the pic.

hope this helps

Mine doesn't have 4 boxes under the pictures. I have the word "Direct" on the left and then the url line on the right, nothing else. On the right side of the page I have 4 boxes, Email & IM, HTML Embed, Flash Embed, and Slideshow. Not sure what I have that is different. It does seem Photobucket is different from what I've used before. There are some little "gears" up in the top right corner of the pics when I roll over them, they drop down Share, Copy, Move, Edit, Delete.

Edited by Modelcollector