Model Cars Magazine Forum

Official "Detail Junkees" Photo Etch Gallery

I just received my order of stuff from Detail Junkees yesterday also,..  I have more to order soon.  I messed up some spray paint can decals last night. and they offered a replacement set.  The spray cans are top notch.    This company goes above and beyond for its customer service. 

Edited by snacktruck67

I just received my order of stuff from Detail Junkees yesterday also,..  I have more to order soon.  I messed up some spray paint can decals last night. and they offered a replacement set.  The spray cans are top notch.    This company goes above and beyond for its customer service. 

Hi Mike, I'm glad you like them.  Your 2nd order should be arriving today if it didn't get there yesterday.

Looks like some great stuff there David, and while I can't use most of it due to my building style, I'm sure that a lot of builders can. I did order a sheet of magazine coves, license plates, for sale signs, etc. on photo paper a couple of years ago and am very happy with them.

Thanks Nick! 

I'm excited to announce that I have a BMX bike coming out.  It will be a one piece 3D print in ultra detail, so it will need little to no cleanup.  This is based off the Dyno GT that I loved so much in the 80's.  This will be a fun piece for any diorama. 

BMX Coming Soon.jpg

• 2 weeks later...