Model Cars Magazine Forum

Talk to Gregg and Jairus.

Gregg will be visiting me for a couple of weeks this July (arriving at PDX Tuesday June 26th). We will be punching out the next issue, writing up some cool new How To articles and maybe taking in a couple of local shows.

I am sure that more than a few evenings will be spent talking to you's guys here at MCM forums. It'll be fun if we can get some dialog going about life, the state of modeling and maybe some discussion about trends for the future.

I'm looking forward to it and I hope you all will tune in to this thread for updates.

8)

I will try to join you guys there....I can't make any guarentees but I'm gonna try! (If you guys were in there at 10 AM, I'd be sure to join you as I'm definitly going to be awake then :) On my current sleeping scedule I am starting to get tired around 4 PM EST and 4 PST is, what. 7EST? I think it is, but since I've never been there I never really payed much attention :lol:)

Jairus I hate to pester you but did you get the email I sent you? I don't know if I should try resending or if I should try another format for sending...It bounced back from Gregg so I know he didn't get it!

Could be!!!

:D

Actually we are planning on watching the forum Friday afternoon, June 30th, 4 - 6 PM PST, and talking directly on a model car chat room. If anyone wants to join us around that time then click here:

http://client.sigmachat.com/sc.pl?id=12510

For those of you who don't know, the link is for PSAB Model Car Chat Room!

I put out the invite to Jairus (who comes into PSAB frequently) and Gregg, so that we can all meet him and chew the plastic sprue for a bit.

4pm-6pm PST is 8pm-10pm EDT, 7pm-9pm CDT, and 6pm-8pm MDT--Jairus may have forgotten that it's summer?

Seriously, guys, come on in!

Biscuitbuilder

Sorry guys, but we'll do it again. Maybe next Friday... same bat time, same bat channel!

By the way, there will still be a model chat on PSAB tonight. Gregg and i will be out of town and cannot play... but check out the link anyway.

Have a great 4th and be careful!

8)

Sorry guys, but we'll do it again. Maybe next Friday... same bat time, same bat channel!

By the way, there will still be a model chat on PSAB tonight. Gregg and i will be out of town and cannot play... but check out the link anyway.

Have a great 4th and be careful!

8)

Gregg goes on vacation while hes on vacation. Thats funny.