Model Cars Magazine Forum

war on truckers

Lots of bad drivers everywhere. I drive in so cal traffic monday thru friday, am rush hour to pm rush hour. It amazes me how some of the idiots on the road in 4 wheelers can even find their way out of bed, let alone to their car then grace the world with their stupidity on the highways.

No offence, but I see just as many idiots in 18 wheelers, and not just guys driving for training companies either.

Conspiracy I say. BIG company's pushing GOV too get the little man off the road. Also like Clayton, them folks got a 5 year PH,D at pencil pushing and know it all but don't know jack. Not only that most of the old geysers(SP) have been in Office 40 years and fall asleep on the job. (as in) Year before last one 90 year old guy look sound a sleep, The person on the floor ask(all Ya raise you hand and he did. All Na same guy raise his again.)

Could not make out a word of this. Complete gibberish.

find us healthier, more affordable food, until then, get out of the way and let us work,

So someone else has to find you healthier food, and then get out of your way so you can work? How about taking a little personal responsibility? My wide load is no ones fault but mine. It's no ones job to hand me a carrot stick.

Edited by Jantrix