Model Cars Magazine Forum

"CRANKENSTIEN"(a small tribute to the "doc") DONE! 11/13/12

bryan_m

thanks Bill! yea that police car lacks alot of detail, but it does have some good interior parts..... radios, computer, the panel that seperates the front from the back, so theyre worth it just for that stuff... im gonna grab another one tomorrow, plus a couple other different ones, and believe it or not a ship as well! those lindberg ship kits are decent..

... im gonna grab the "nantucket light ship" its all they have. i have the fishing trawler, and tug boat here, and they are decent... i dont build alot of ships, but i like the kits, so maybe one day i will.....

i might make a mold of the "cop stuff" and start casting them......

cheers

bryan

WOW Bryan!!!

I haven't checked your build out in a few days, and this things lookin pretty radical.

Got the Cuda done tonight about 1am, and I'm all fired up about it! Going to a show next weekend,

and am gonna get to meet Bill and see that killer aluminum Hemi in person. I'm also realy excited about that.

Anyways,

Awesome job man!!!

Corey

the 4x4 ford truck is a decent kit, and so is the 53 ford.........the police car isnt that great, no engine detail, and all molded in suspension..........bummer, but i dont have any police cars in my collection.

cheers

bryan

i built that kit into a ford raptor wanna be. The police car is a bummer, and i have yet to try the 53.

thanks guys!

yea, if you have an "ollies" around you, dont miss out.......$7.99 for a kit! you cant beat that, no way.......im goin back later today and grab a few more.

aaaw man! thats not fair corey.........i wanna see that engine! take lots of pics of it please! thanks

im thinkin aout hittin the bench shortly, ive been up since 345am......bummer

cheers

bryan