Model Cars Magazine Forum

Dave from Sydney

Evening guys, the last models i built were aircraft back when i was 15 years old (NOW 47). Can not say i have ever built a car model before, but when i decided to get into the hobby again the cars seem to grab my interest. I have a couple underway atm and a few more stashed in the cupboard.

My first completed build..... start small they say ;)

post-15515-0-63583600-1429606544_thumb.j

Edited by AussieDave1968

Welcome Dave

Welcome Dave... :) ...nice trailer! I love some of those cars,etc. you have over there. I am a Mad Max fan...those cars are cool...!

Thanks Quincy and Carl.

Quincy, I have to agree, we have some pretty good muscle cars over here, Mad Max may be a bit of an exaggeration on the theme but does make for some nice ideas for a build or two.

Welcome Dave, good to see another Aussie on the forum, by the way...nice trailer for the midget too :)

Thanks Helix, The trailer was nice to put together, the car itself on the other hand is testing me a little :)

Hola Dave! I'm Western Sydney also. Penrith lol. Welcome back to the bench. There's quite a few of us returning after 20 odd years away from the plastic.

Thanks Mate, Rouse Hill myself, returning to the bench has been the best thing I have done in a long time.