Model Cars Magazine Forum

2006 Dodge Viper SRT-10

mrmike

Thank you guys!

The Story

Former Judge Darpolos walks into Lt. Det. Troy's office and starts asking questions about Roberto Solaros' arrest and the DA and DEA saying nothing which angers the Judge. McNally and Adam say nothing realizing that there nothing they can say to help the Judge out in this situation. The DA turns to Augie and says for him to go home and not to worry and that everything is fine. This doesn't answer Augie's questions and he gets mad and storms out of Adam's office and out of Police Headquarters.

The following morning Solaros and his attorney with the DEA, the DA, McNally and Lt. Troy walking behind them, descend the steps in front of BPD Headquarters to a couple of cars parked at the curb. There is a small group of people milling about when Augustus Darpolos steps out of the crowd and aims a small Colt .38 Special revolver at Solaros. McNally yells, "Augie...NO!!!" as the gun fires once and hits Solaros in the chest and again and hits Solaros in the stomach. McNally and Adam subdue Augie and handcuff him while he is yelling, "He ruined me!" repeatedly. As patrol officers lead Augie away for processing, McNally starts to walk back up the steps and he says to DA Balling, "I hope you are happy with the outcome of this mess."

The Build

I have finished my 2006 Dodge Viper and it is posted in Under Glass. I would like to thank all those who have taken the time to view and to comment on my WIP.