Model Cars Magazine Forum

1/16 Fuel Altered

mikey

• 3 weeks later...

Mikey.... this is one nice build so far and I will be following it for sure. Love what you have done so far. I have been getting into a few more 1/16 scale drag kits myself. I have some I purchased years ago and recently just picked up a few others. I have posted one of the 1/16 scale kits that started years ago over in the drag section which I will be getting back to building after I finish a couple others that are currently on the table. I also have been eyeing that Sullivan fiat altered body. So does this Bob Dudek have a website that he sell's some 1/16 scale aftermarket wheels and stuff?? or did you have them make them just for you? those Rims, Break rotors and disks look great, very nice detail on them.

Keep up the fantastic work here. I am excited to see what else you have in store for this build.

Mikey.... this is one nice build so far and I will be following it for sure. Love what you have done so far. I have been getting into a few more 1/16 scale drag kits myself. I have some I purchased years ago and recently just picked up a few others. I have posted one of the 1/16 scale kits that started years ago over in the drag section which I will be getting back to building after I finish a couple others that are currently on the table. I also have been eyeing that Sullivan fiat altered body. So does this Bob Dudek have a website that he sell's some 1/16 scale aftermarket wheels and stuff?? or did you have them make them just for you? those Rims, Break rotors and disks look great, very nice detail on them.

Keep up the fantastic work here. I am excited to see what else you have in store for this build.

Thanks for the compliments.Bob mostly sells his stuff at shows that he goes to.

• 2 weeks later...

Saw your progress at the MAMA meeting.You've got a great build going there.

you got some sweet 1/16th scale parts their bob!! i will meet with you in Ohio for my Full Custom 1/16th scale Rolls!! this fuel altered will be BADD ASS once it's done!! i want to see it in person :lol:

• 2 weeks later...