Model Cars Magazine Forum

Coming Real Soon from Blue Oval ResinWorks, 78 Ford LTD Landau

Coming very soon from Blue Oval ResinWorks will be a complete Highly Detailed resin kit of the 1978 Ford LTD Landau 4 door hardtop. This is a NEW MASTER and Not a copy of the original AAM LTD kit. This will be a highly detailed kit with hideaway headlights, detailed underhood area, 460 motor and C-6 trans., landau interior with correct split bench seats, molded headliner, optional rear fender skirts, simulated vinyl top, front and rear windshield glass, full chassis with rubber tires and metal axles, also decal appliques for outside LTD emblems, interior door woodgrain, dash and gauges. Contact fordaholic69@yahoo.com for more details.

post-5092-1256004836_thumb.jpg

post-5092-1256004945_thumb.jpg

post-5092-1256004984_thumb.jpg

Coming very soon from Blue Oval ResinWorks will be a complete Highly Detailed resin kit of the 1978 Ford LTD Landau 4 door hardtop. This is a NEW MASTER and Not a copy of the original AAM LTD kit. This will be a highly detailed kit with hideaway headlights, detailed underhood area, 460 motor and C-6 trans., landau interior with correct split bench seats, molded headliner, optional rear fender skirts, simulated vinyl top, front and rear windshield glass, full chassis with rubber tires and metal axles, also decal appliques for outside LTD emblems, interior door woodgrain, dash and gauges. Contact fordaholic69@yahoo.com for more details.

This is just awesome! I had a '76 LTD Brougham, a '77 Country Squire, and now a '78 Country Squire. I have been wanting to add the '75-'78 Ford LTD's into my scale collection.

• 8 months later...

Looks really ggod! Do you have p;ans for a 2 door - here's my real 1"1 '77 LTD - 460, auto and power everything.. It runs and rides like a dream - sure is hard on fuel but it's a nice ride. The car needs paint but other then that, not a lot. By the way, the marks on the bottom of the door and ahead of the rear wheel are not rust out - just some surface blemishes - the car has no body rot. It is actually VERY clean.. I have a good front bumper for it and some other parts - hopefully we'll get it painted this winter. Even though the paint is bad, the car still gets lots of compliments and looks and we love it! I know I have been whining about no one making 4 doors and wagons but I'd scoop one of these in a hardtop like mine in a heartbeat! Hmmmmmmm.. speaking of wagons.. :) *nudge, nudge - wink, wink* .. hint hint.. :lol::lol:

Seriously,, thanks for making this modell available.. I'll likely be getting one or two.

1977LTDDriversSide.jpg

1977LTDDriversSideSeat.jpg