Model Cars Magazine Forum

Rally Cars

935k3

do you use clear over your decals? and if yes what type? they all look great, I really like the first one the most.

Thanks. I use Future carefully wiped on with the throw away round cosmetic pads, a Q-tip is used for smaller areas. Then some Zymol brand wax, other brands of wax take the Future off when rubbing.

:blink: Mmmhmmm, once again SHOWOFF!! You probably didn't even get a new camera, you just wanted to post all these up again! ;)

I guess i'll have to finish up that Audi! :D

Zymol, man you use the best! and expensive. Where do you get it?

Edited by Nick F40

:blink: Mmmhmmm, once again SHOWOFF!! You probably didn't even get a new camera, you just wanted to post all these up again! ;)

I guess i'll have to finish up that Audi! :D

Zymol, man you use the best! and expensive. Where do you get it?

I did get a new camera, my old one was a Kodak I bought in 2000. I got a Fuji Finepix s1500. It has 12X zoom and gets down to a half inch away for close-ups. My old camera wouldn't get any closer than 5". And don't forget the "pink" seatbelts, this camera does reds very good. You can get Zymol at Wal-mart,Target and Autozone for about $12. A bottle goes along way.

And don't forget the "pink" seatbelts, this camera does reds very good. You can get Zymol at Wal-mart,Target and Autozone for about $12. A bottle goes along way.

;)

That's a sweet camera then! I wouldn't mind getting a nicer camera, like some of the guys in the club have.

I thought Zymol was the the European expensive stuff, I guess not. :o

I did get a new camera, my old one was a Kodak I bought in 2000. I got a Fuji Finepix s1500. It has 12X zoom and gets down to a half inch away for close-ups. My old camera wouldn't get any closer than 5". And don't forget the "pink" seatbelts, this camera does reds very good. You can get Zymol at Wal-mart,Target and Autozone for about $12. A bottle goes along way.

nice camera!!! where can i pick one up at?