Model Cars Magazine Forum

Shop Truck

Smart-Resins

A couple of peeps and I are doing a "Shop Truck" build off for fun. My build, a 29 Ford Closed Cab. My truck will be just a fun advertisement for the shop! I have not set in stone the wheels and rims just yet. But I am leaning towards these wheels. Motor I am thinking the parts pack Pontiac? The only thing I do know of so far is how the frame is done! LOL. From the rear of the front cross member back is all scratch built. I am supposed to have this one finished by April Fools day! Wish me luck! Between still trying to find a job and the new work load on me with this new fixer upper house, I will need it! LOL. ( By the way, I have enough bad luck, so dont wish me none unless its all good! ROFLMBO!) P.S. Sorry for the pics. The lighting in this place sucks and I could not find a setting where it liked it, so I shot them anyways. Thanks for looking.

HPIM4966.jpg

HPIM4967.jpg

HPIM4968.jpg

Ifn I can find my desk. Oh wait, is it under this pile of papers and plumbing parts. Ah yes, there it is. Your wish is my command! I am leaning towards these! However, I wouold need to find another front rim as I have lost one some how durring the move, or it did not get put where it was supposed to when I organized everything before the move! Did I say organized. Somethings wrong! LOL. By the way, figured out how to clear things up, turn the kitchen light on as well and it gives me enough light in the dinning room to take a decent shot! LOL.

HPIM4972.jpg

HPIM4973.jpg

HPIM4974.jpg

Thank you very much. Am changuing out the back wheels for something slighly more traditional. Power will come from a poncho with hilborns. Color will be Testors one coat lime ice and white accents and iinterior. Think I have finished finding most all parts.Will try for a slightly custom theme to it. Still looking for my dang knife. I wish I knew wich box I packed it in because it certainly is not with everything else. Only thing keeping me from starting and right now I cant go anywheres as I need to save up for a new water pump and belt for my van. So I be waiting!