Model Cars Magazine Forum

1/24 Citroen DS19

Zoom Zoom

Now THIS is what I want! :)

Mercedes%20230%20SL_b.JPG

If a hard and soft top is included.......all the better!

Sorry, but what you see is what you get, no uptops. A friend and I ordered Citroens together, he also got a 230SL. It's nice, but the metallic paint isn't as good as the solid colors on the Citroen (but for $11 who can really complain?!). I saw a couple other Quattroruote cars with a vendor at Road Atlanta last fall, they varied in appearance. I wasn't thrilled w/the dark green Alfa Duetto Spyder or the red Fiat 124 convertible, but their VW Beetle is very nice as is the old Fiat 500. I'm waiting for online dealers to get the BMW 1600 and Fiat X1/9. I know the BMW looks decent, the X1/9 hasn't been shown yet.

They've done 3 Citroens so far (DS, 2CV, Dyane), and I really wish they'd do the SM. Let's hope...

It could happen; they keep making additions to the list of cars. I'd definitely have to get the SM, it's one of my favorites too.

Oddly enough, the ugliest car of all time, the Ami 6...I'd get one of them too :P

std_1961_citron_ami_61-vi.jpg

I have the 1/16 Heller kit of the DS, and bought a builtup Chapron CV, and I think a Solido 1/18 DS (with working suspension)...but the scale just doesn't suit me.

I think Ray Charles designed this one! LOL! Kidding aside, that is ugly. I thought one purpose of designing cars was to make'm attractive and make people WANT to buy one? B)

I think Ray Charles designed this one! LOL! Kidding aside, that is ugly. I thought one purpose of designing cars was to make'm attractive and make people WANT to buy one? B)

What is it with the French and Ugly cars!

Theu have some of the worlds most beautiful women

They have some of the worlds most Exquisite food

They have some of the worlds most elegant fashions

Yet make the worlds most UGLY cars(sometimes)

Can anyone post pics of the Panhard

Here's a link to one

http://www.flickr.com/photos/26460198@N02/...in/pool-panhard

John

I've been wanting a Citroen DS in 1/24 for years! A friend in England turned me on to these Quattroruote cars. They are some of the nicest die-cast models available for the price! In addition to the Citroen, I also picked up a 1958 Autobianchi Bianchina and a 1969 Simca! I just took these out of their package and haven't cleaned the tape off the doors or polished them up yet.

IM000058-vi.jpg

IM000059-vi.jpg

Lee