Model Cars Magazine Forum

Truckmodeler.com?

I was thinking maybe Tim was upgrading or maybe doing a new website or something.

Jim: I thought it was kind of quiet as well, but then again, probably everyone is working and can't find the time to visit the site during the week.......... :angry: unlike me....it's so slow here, I have the time to check it out from work!!!

I,ve just checked to see if I can open Truckmodeler.com and get straight to it. I have noticed on some occassions that if the system or the server that I use is busy then it takes for ever to try and open a web site or move to a new page. I have Truckmodeler.com saved as a favourite so I don't have to keep typing the address in. Tim has changed the way he presents the builds on his web site and I like the new format. The large photo on the left, description underneath and the small thumb nails on the right. Keeps everything together so it makes easy life of following a particular build.

With regards to it being quiet. Yes I agree. I've been pretty busy of late and haven't really had the get up and go to do anything with my latest build when I get home. Some progress has been done on the Autocar but not enough to take photo's of. However, I will make some progress this week and post some photo's over the weekend. There is a lot of builds on the forum which I'm watching and indeed looking forward to seeing progress photo's. But I guess its the time of year with long daylight hours and the warm sun maybe people don't feel like being in the workshop?

Best Wishes to all

That is strange.. your cache must have saved some old version of the site.

Try www.truckmodeler.com again. It works fine here.

Tim

Tim,

I tried to go to www.truckmodeler.com yesterday, and all I saw was an alert saying that it was the future home of plasticcowboy.com. Do I have the correct Website?

Well what the heck ! I have no idea why it is doing that.

I will fix !

Tim

Tim,

That's a definate possibility. I just went to http://tahlborn.web.aplus.net/tim.htm and tried the link again. Sure enough, it went to www.plasticcowboy.com. It's the link down toward the bottomo of the page inbetween the "Movin' On" link and the orange truck. Used to work.