Model Cars Magazine Forum

Mack RD hood

Now i see why my wife says i should keep my mouth shut!

My intention was to clarify the original question. The Mack model designations can be confusing, I was not attempting to prove either you or Superpeterbilt wrong. If my replies suggested so please accept my apologies.

My intention was to clarify the original question. The Mack model designations can be confusing, I was not attempting to prove either you or Superpeterbilt wrong. If my replies suggested so please accept my apologies.

No offense taken Anthony, sometimes i pick on myself as much as i can anyone else!

No offense taken Anthony, sometimes i pick on myself as much as i can anyone else!

Cool! I think it's good to be able to poke fun at yourself, my wifes been poking fun at me for over 30 years now... :P

If I were going to build one of these, I'd personally go with the gw trucks hood, as the aitm and plaskit hoods aren't as accurate. It also has the suspension parts to "modernize" the front end. Just my 2 cents

I've never seen Gary's hood finished and installed on a truck model, only on display at his vendors table at Masscar 5-6 years ago. I think Gordon Berry (scaletrucker) has one.

Plaskit (Plaskit Resin) is now on Facebook.

Charles,

Does Daniel still have his Ebay store?

I've never seen Gary's hood finished and installed on a truck model, only on display at his vendors table at Masscar 5-6 years ago. I think Gordon Berry (scaletrucker) has one.

Charles,

Does Daniel still have his Ebay store?

I have a Gary Wallace Freightliner FLC SBA hood. It looks to be a nice conversion. I'll get to it at some point.

I knew of the RM. I couldve sworn Dave had an RD800 conversion. Maybe I imagined it. I know Ive seen one though...

Klaus Clever did an RD-800 S

MackRD800SResnKit-vi.jpg