Model Cars Magazine Forum

Walmart Kits & O'Reilly's Paint sale

Our WallyMart has all the kits and paint on mark down with the big red sale tags. Looks like they are cleaning them out again.

O'Reilly Auto Parts has all the Dupli-Color engine paint in the 12oz cans marked down to $5.49. Maybe they are changing them over to the smaller 8oz? cans like their other paint.

That engine paint goes on nice and is rated for 500 degrees, good for us Arizona builders:blink:

Just a few miles west of that one at Astrella. You can see it just south of I-10. Most of the Testors bottle paint is gone, they were $1.00ea.

Do you ever go into the Brass Armadillo antique mall at Dysart & McDowell?

Tom, no I havent, but been wanting to. I've been meaning to look and see if there is room to park a truck there or near it.

Just a few miles west of that one at Astrella. You can see it just south of I-10. Most of the Testors bottle paint is gone, they were $1.00ea.

Do you ever go into the Brass Armadillo antique mall at Dysart & McDowell?

I'm in that TV commercial, it was filmed at the Goodyear mall.

The Goodyear mall is larger and Way newer and they have free coffee.  IT is at I-10 and Dysart next to the Lowe's store.

I'm there three days a week in the mornings.