Model Cars Magazine Forum

My 1978 Dodge "Dream Truck" What coulda been! NEW Progress 5-13-2017

Looking good John . Glad to see your getting back into building again. Those bead locks look great cant wait to see more  

Dave,

Sadly, this was done awhile ago.... I just never "updated" the build..... LOL So this last update of mine was from the end of March, beginning of April! I just seen the pic on the computer and went looking ot see if it was added to the build the part was for and posted it up..... LOL

I'm trying to see what all bui8lds I have "Up to date" and what ones there are new pics and not posted and get them all caught up!

Eyes wide open watching this. :o

Thanks Mike. I'll be getting back on this one pretty soon! I got a alot of plans I have to see what all will and won't work and I WILL be posting up each of them on this build! 

This one is gonna get interesting!

• 4 weeks later...

John you need to try to finish this bad boy a lot of great work going on here.....

Thanks Darren..... Yeah I got to get back to the bench and be be building not working on other things..... LOL I do have some good ideas yet to be carried out on it..... Stay tuned!!!!!

Yeah Dan I know.,... I'm so caught up in making resin parts and all right now I haven't done much else in over 2 months, but... work before play, so..... When I'm caught up with the resin stuff, and the Billet Aluminum stuff I'm making, then I'll be back to model building.... BUT the work I'm doing now is what justifies and pays for the models I'll be building later!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...