Model Cars Magazine Forum

New here

FoxRob

I just joined the other day and figured I should do an introduction.  I used to build models often when I was a kid, then moved onto building and racing RC cars for many years.  Then I started driving and that turned into modifying and racing real cars.

Anyway my real car a 93 Mustang is in the body shop getting a few upgrades again and I am home do to injury at work. 

Decided to pick up a model kit while at Michael's with my wife.I forgot how much fun model building is.

Kit is a Christine but I'm not building it as Christine.

Album on Facebookhttps://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10208176436154483.1073741856.1408891098&type=1&l=32de33bd4a of it. 

Welcome to the Forum Robert. I hope you get a lot of enjoyment looking around in here and hopefully find some tips to help you out. 

Have you seen the '90 Mustang Coupe kit, it's an awesome kit. 

Roy

BTW, I'm the owner of a Red '91 5.0 Coupe.

I want the 90 Coupe, the 93 Cobra and the Mustang I wish I never sold 85/86 Mustang SVO.

Added a few of my full size model...LOL Money  pit.

Yes I am doing what I can to get that old Plymouth's body straight, LOL  am not a body guy at all. Chrysler Jeep Dodge Master service tech by trade

10460318_10202377560146537_789256445976244798_n.jpg

93 lx blown apart.jpg

• 2 weeks later...