Model Cars Magazine Forum

Monogram 32 Ford roadster

Johnt671

Sweet!

That's got me singing 'little deuce coupe' in my head.

If I could make one suggestion...?

If you have some Tamiya flat clear paint, give the seats a coat, to knock off the shine (Unless you wanted a shiny vinyl look, then ignore what i said)

I'm going to try that SpazStix paint. i dunno if they sell it here.

I see your from the UK. I got Spaz Stix on E-Bay, maybe your E-Bay over there would have it? The place I got it from sells radio control car stuff, so maybe you could find it that way. That's a good suggestion on the seat. I used Future on them. I may remove that and see if it can take some of the shine off. Thanks.

I'm done with this one. I finished a few days ago, and when I tried to take it downstairs for pictures, the windshield fell out and knocked the tach off the steering column. The tach fell in the interior, so I dumped it out on my table, were it then disappeared. My wife found the task on the bed halfway across the room. No clue how it made it there, I swear I didn't throw it. So I used a resin tach I had and a white faced gauge face. It looks better then the black one that was originally used.

Done picture. More will be posted in the Under Glass section. Thanks for checking the build out.