Model Cars Magazine Forum

Best Care anywhere Dodge Ambulance

Got this last fall during the U.S.127 Garage sales, Not far from my mothers place in Mercer Co. Ohio. It was in a box along with a MASH jeep, Floor play mat, Some bits and pieces . Plus a Bag with, Potter, Klinger, Hot Lips,Bj, Hawkeye Winchester, and Farther Malcahy figures. Paid $30 for all in the box.

DSC01542.JPG

DSC01543.JPG

DSC01544.JPG

DSC01545.JPG

DSC01546.JPG

Edited by ranma

A loose Margret "hot lips" sold on ebay last week for $26.00 buy it now price.

Looks like you hit the garage sale jackpot then. Put it all on eBay and use the money to buy model kits you want!

Per scale, take the ambulance, place it next to a model car. That will give you an estimation of scale. It appears the figures are larger than 1/25

I don't sell on ebay for personal reason. My plan is to sell everything but the ambulance (plan on keeping that), at the U.S.127 Garage sale this year. That's unless someone want to do some trading for the rest of the thing's. Picture of my Monogram Mazda RX-7 on the Ambulance roof.

DSC01547.JPG

The Jeep is missing the windshield frame otherwise complete as one of the generic "blonde" hawkeye figure would have came with it new. The same "blonde" Hawkeye aslso would have came with the Ambulance, and the Chopper. That is why there are three of them in the box I bought. Just wish the box would of had the rest of the camp for the place mat and bit's I got.

Edited by ranma