Model Cars Magazine Forum

Modelhause Dedication

I was notified I had made a mistake concerning my (last ever) Parts Request from June , 2016 . I could and did not find a copy of the original Order pages to fix this problem . As It happens , one page was among the missing . The 3 of 5 pages will not fulfill the needs . I am for sure the culprit as I do make Mistakes . This has been my life for quite awhile now . I did find the Worksheets , alas , not the correct missing page . I made a new Request , all pages electronically sent them back this Thursday . Their reply is it would be sorted put this weekend . I am in awe now as I've been with their Customer Support . How many other casters would be out of patience and just refund the Money I ask you . The Dedication of supplying quality parts and kits is something I think will be the Standard in the Future , Past and as now . Many others have and are as good . Many others have failed and go away . Kudos : Don and Carol .  Thanx .. 

I myself think that don & Carol made a BIG mistake by working and still working on orders when they wanted to retire awhile ago. When I have worked most of my life and I want to retire, it's that simple that it's time to retire and not be dictated by outside sources, like customers or the boss asking you to stay longer, etc.

Beside being excellent casters in the biz, Don and Carol are excellent customer service people as well. Recently, I emailed them to let them know about a change in my bank info. I got a letter back from Carol thanking me for letting me know about the change, and also to let me know that my order wouldn't be fulfilled until sometime early spring '18 (I think).

I wrote her back to thank her for keeping me updated, and that there was absolutely NO HURRY in what I ordered! I've got enough here to last several lifetimes, and at this point there will be models that'll outlive me.

Class act those two, and they WILL be missed! :(

They are working on the Backlog prior to the Cut off date currently . My point is , regardless of the default of the Customer , they still remain dedicated to the Customer . Which I am thanking them as publically as I am able .. Thank you Don and Carol . Thanx