Model Cars Magazine Forum

For those following Runnin' at Redline....

• 2 weeks later...

I can see some curiosity has been piqued!

If you are not on my mailing list, you have not seen part 1. If you are, all I can say is that Part 2 is jam packed with pics and details. I'm a dash tach away from completing my '55's interior.. I have over 40 detailed pics on how I got to the point you see! I'm also not shy with sharing technique. Many of you old timers may already know this from my previous writings!

If you are not on my email list and would like to see Part 1, I will gladly email it to you. Just message me with where to send. If you want to sign on, you can do so by the JOIN OUR MAILING LIST block, in the Part 1 segment. BTW, only I generate emails and manage the list. NO ONE ELSE can access my list. My column is tied to my private auction. You can play if you want to and it is sent out when I have time to gather stuff and put it out. No schedule, no nutin'.....hey, I'm retired and enjoying it!

This will cost you zip. As always, Gregg is more than welcome to reprint anything in my column. I seek no compensation from him. I've enjoyed many years in modeling/writing and this is my way of giving back and saying thanks. If it generates interest here, then I'm happy as well! 

...and oh, if you really don't like what I write about it's easy to opt out. No harm, no foul. My humor is not for everyone!

A final thanks for letting me tease you here!

Edited by George Bojaciuk