Model Cars Magazine Forum

Coast air brush live feed

Pete J.

As many of you know my favorite place to go for all things airbrush is Coast Air Brush in Anaheim, Ca(yea, just across the 5 from Disneyland).  Just about any time anyone here has a question about an airbrush, I refer them to Coast and there is a reason.  These guys know what they are doing and can explain it.   I am not trying to push a retailer or their product but here is a live feed that they do from time to time with a bunch of different techniques.  About half way through they show Createx paints being used on car models.  You all may find it interesting.   Moderators:  Please remove the post if it doesn't meet guidelines.  Thanks!

Very cool video,and they seem to be really enjoying their work.Thanks for the post.I've been wanting to use an airbrush/spray gun on models for years,but just never bought one.I've been just using a rattle can,and if I had a nickel for every model I've ruined by painting them,I'd be a rich man.?.

Thanks