Model Cars Magazine Forum

Fujimi 1/12 Nissan Skyline GT-R (BNR32)

Hy Guys,

Long time member but don't think Ive posted before.

I have the re-issue of the Fujimi 1/12 Nissan Skyline GTR (BNR32) on it's way. Very reasonable price from Hong Kong too. 

This kit, together with the MFH 1/12 Ferrari 250GTO, is a holy grail for me. Just wondering if anyone knows of any after market products for this one.

I'll post some photos in a sort of unboxing once its here in the next few days.

Cheers

Brook

Hey Mate, 

A few years ago I asked Hobby Design if theyd to a detail up version for the 1/12 GTR, but they declined based on the kit not being availble & not highly sort after. But maybe if Fujimi have re-released it then maybe theyll consider it....

As for other aftermarket stuff for the big boys,sadly were out of luck, Ive been searching & collecting parts for my 1/12 Veilside GTR for years, so far Ive only found, a set of 1/12 seatbelts, hood pins & resin brakes. Found most of it on ebay. But there are a few options on Shapeways for larger scale stuff, I got a large Turbocharger & wastegate last year which were stunning in detail! Theres a website over in Europe that specialize in the bigger stuff, with prices to suit... I cant remember what it is but if I do I'll post it.

On 28-3-2018 at 1:36 AM, da_ashman said:

Hey Mate, 

A few years ago I asked Hobby Design if theyd to a detail up version for the 1/12 GTR, but they declined based on the kit not being availble & not highly sort after. But maybe if Fujimi have re-released it then maybe theyll consider it....

As for other aftermarket stuff for the big boys,sadly were out of luck, Ive been searching & collecting parts for my 1/12 Veilside GTR for years, so far Ive only found, a set of 1/12 seatbelts, hood pins & resin brakes. Found most of it on ebay. But there are a few options on Shapeways for larger scale stuff, I got a large Turbocharger & wastegate last year which were stunning in detail! Theres a website over in Europe that specialize in the bigger stuff, with prices to suit... I cant remember what it is but if I do I'll post it.

I'm affraid you mean Bestbalsakits?

Thanks for the feedback guys. Sadly, missed the postman yesterday whilst at work so picking it up from the post office outlet this Saturday. 

Oh, and the reissue was MUCH cheaper than the original early 90's kit floating around. HLJ had it (no longer in stock sadly) for just under $150.00 AUD. I got mine from another seller for $130 AUD. Very happy.

Some of the prices Ive seen, and you have just confirmed it, are crazy. Ive got the Hasegawa 1/12 RX-7 and even that is not worth more than $3-400 and that's a much rarer kit.

Will post some unboxing photos after the weekend.

Cheers

• 1 month later...