Model Cars Magazine Forum

anyone heard from Gee Bee lately

thatz4u

Thanks for asking, but I'm still here, as Skip mentioned, I have been selling off some of the stash, mainly because it had once again, got out of hand, so I sold kits that I knew i wouldn't build or some i had got multiples of, saying that, I've just bought two new kits, Revell's VW Golf Gti Pirelli, and Italeri's Range rover.

For about 2 years now, my photography business just went crazy, and had no time to even think of sitting at the building bench, I've got 4 weeks until my next assignment, so I'm getting a little modelling done, I'm building the Revell 58 Corvette for a magazine, and really need to get cracking, as Revell supplied the model for a product review, which was done by the Editor and then passed on to me for building.

If I go quiet from time to time on here, you can bet I'm out with my camera's earning a crust.....

Edited by GeeBee

On 8/15/2018 at 12:49 PM, GeeBee said:

Thanks for asking, but I'm still here, as Skip mentioned, I have been selling off some of the stash, mainly because it had once again, got out of hand, so I sold kits that I knew i wouldn't build or some i had got multiples of, saying that, I've just bought two new kits, Revell's VW Golf Gti Pirelli, and Italeri's Range rover.

For about 2 years now, my photography business just went crazy, and had no time to even think of sitting at the building bench, I've got 4 weeks until my next assignment, so I'm getting a little modelling done, I'm building the Revell 58 Corvette for a magazine, and really need to get cracking, as Revell supplied the model for a product review, which was done by the Editor and then passed on to me for building.

If I go quiet from time to time on here, you can bet I'm out with my camera's earning a crust.....

thanks, Geoff, good to hear from you. Glad you're still building, Al Rich