Model Cars Magazine Forum

1957 Chrysler 300

Shambles

I've never done a pre-decorated kit and I saw this one on Model Roundup's site. A little expensive at 50 bucks, but I'm not disappointed. The quality of the kit is pretty good, and the decorated parts remind me of what I could do 30 years ago when I had good eyesight and no arthiritis in my fingers. So far, the only painting I've done was making the dash gauge faces green.

Not having to do much or any painting really speeds up the build. The instructions showed decals for some parts but they were not in the box. I did some searching but had no luck so I contacted Model Roundup to see if they could help. They replied and said that kit was issued 15 years ago and may have included the instructions from a similar, non-predecorated kit. They were just small decals for the dash, hoses, etc. so not a big deal.

Got a little more done today and just sort of seeing how everything fits before gluing anymore.

Amt-Proshop-1957-Chrysler-300C-1-25-Kit.jpg

Chrysler3.jpg

Chrysler2.jpg

Chrysler1.jpg

Chrysler6.jpg

Chrysler5.jpg

Chrysler 4.jpg

Edited by Shambles