Model Cars Magazine Forum

Hanks Truck Forum Shutting Down

Hanks recently in the past year shut down his truck picture website; "Hank's Truck Pictures." This was a great source for reference material on vintage trucks. Now sadly, Hank is shutting down the forum too, which was still a good reference source. One of the members on that forum was a major source of information on my Highbinder build. Sadly due to cost of maintaining the site, the forum will be taken down.

16 hours ago, DRIPTROIT 71 said:

The Picture site has been down since last April, but now the forum is going down too, so the whole site will be gone.

Oh! That I didn't know, thought you were talking of the photo section of it... WOW, not good!!!!

That's really sad to read.

I know the picture site was down already, for me a good and big source for vintage trucks like the Freightliners i build.

The big issue for shutting down the picture site, was that an amount of people downloaded the pictures and used them without notify the source or clear out the original name and put their own name on the pictures and claiming that it is their pictures.

For the future of the forum......here is a link.

Hank Truck Pictures

Hermann.