Model Cars Magazine Forum

Dually H2 (low detail)

I bought a few finished models and unfinished kits from a friend awhile back. This H2 was in the bunch, and I decided to do something different. There arent too many duallies on the market, so I decided to try this. The wheels are 3D printed from 3D scale parts. The wheels look great. I added the fender extensions and cut the back off. I think it looks ok overall. I still have work to do, like finishing off the cut on the back, and fabricating a 5th wheel hitch. Im not adding a ton of detail. Its just a low detail model (not sure what they are called). The interior is a single piece, and the suspension came off in 3 pcs, that all screwed on. Im going to use it to "haul" my custom trailer. I made a few changes to it also. 

And, yes thats my finger in the top picture. Im an idiot.

20200411_174401.jpg

20200411_174413.jpg

20200411_174425.jpg

20200411_174439.jpg

Edited by drummerdad
bad at pictures

It will be a 5th wheel. I designed it to hold 4 cars. Im working on the parts that have to move right now. I havent decided on the H2. Im thinking it will be finished off like the H2 SUT (I thinks thats it). Its a 4 door with a short bed.