Model Cars Magazine Forum

Flintstone Nova

Well, the front fenders have been fitted and affixed in place, and looks like it might be a pretty clean job, too. 

Looks like the B-pillars have been straightened out (or the master was made from a very early issue of the kit, before they got messed up). 

And it doesn't seem to have prominent mold lines/kink on the roof C-pillar. 

All in all, this looks like the body that SHOULD have been in the kit. There's nothing here you can't make yourself out of the kit parts, but I think this resin piece would save several hours of tedious work that shouldn't have been necessary in the first place. 

• Like 1

On 10/31/2021 at 3:29 PM, Snake45 said:

Well, the front fenders have been fitted and affixed in place, and looks like it might be a pretty clean job, too. 

Looks like the B-pillars have been straightened out (or the master was made from a very early issue of the kit, before they got messed up). 

And it doesn't seem to have prominent mold lines/kink on the roof C-pillar. 

All in all, this looks like the body that SHOULD have been in the kit. There's nothing here you can't make yourself out of the kit parts, but I think this resin piece would save several hours of tedious work that shouldn't have been necessary in the first place. 

Thanks Snake

First let me say i have a lot of his resin kits he has some good bodys and i bought this one because i did not want to mess with the front fenders in the kit again they are a pain in the butt to line up and when i got this body i thought ho boy i can get right to my build BUT !! no the kit hood does not fit it's good at the back by the cowel but up front by the grill it's to wide so it's not really lined up right I don't want to sand down the hood so i think i will cut the radiator support and add some plastic to spread out the front fenders.