Model Cars Magazine Forum

Just wanted to ...

Yeah... But it's the spirit Harry. :rolleyes:

It's the season of love, family, sharing and friendship. We could use a little more in this old world.

Go that right :P

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE - YOU TOO HARRY, EVEN IF IT IS EARLY, I LOVE CHRISTMAS TIME ;) , JUST LIKE WHEN I WAS A LITTLE KID :D .

Now I always get what I want, because I buy them for me :lol::lol: , and I get to spoil all my loved one's and friends B) .

MerryChristmas2-vi.jpg

(I liked your Merry Christmas greeting, so I used it too ;) )

Edited by Treehugger Dave

Yeah, only eleven more shoplifting days left. Is it just me, or is the holiday season nothing more than an orgy of greed. And please- if I see another one of those #$%@*^% Gap commercials, I'm going to their corporate headquarters and beat them with a frozen ham.

Yeah, only eleven more shoplifting days left. Is it just me, or is the holiday season nothing more than an orgy of greed. And please- if I see another one of those #$%@*^% Gap commercials, I'm going to their corporate headquarters and beat them with a frozen ham.

It would be an honor to drive your getaway car!

I try to live for Christmas and what it stands for. I do understand where you are coming from though. It seems that the meaning has been lost somewhere in the world, but I still look forward to doing what I can to enjoy it.

I wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a happy new year.

10.gif

Marshal , that snowed in 1950 Ford F-1 looks like here ! Hey Merry Christmas to everyone especiall to the folks here in the board who have taken time to answer questions, mail me a part and respond to my inane quips ! Do I need to mention yer names ? Ha Ha hah ....................... Ed Shaver